Razer is a leading gaming-grade PC. Razer also has unified configuration software which is called Razer synapse. Razer Synapse offers you the hassle-free path to control all Razer peripherals devices like Controllers, Mouse, Keyboard, and Headset, etc. and it also saves your setting directly in the cloud. But in recent times several users facing the issue of Razer Synapse not working on Windows 10.
A number of window users raise the issue that the Razer synapse is not opening. This type of issue is quite frustrating to users. But if you follow the steps which I am going to suggest to you then you definitely get your problem solution. I am going to resolve you both issues which is Razer Synapse is not launching or not starting.
- 1 How to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working Issue?
- 2 Conclusion
How to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working Issue?
Following are the solutions to fix the error of razer synapse not working. You can try the suitable one for you.
1. Close All the Razer Synapse Process
The backend Synapse procedure can resolve your Synapse Software issue of not working on Window 10 Operating Software. So you have to first quit all the backend Synapse process running.
So keep following the step which I am going to suggest to you-
- First, you have to click right on the taskbar or you can use the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+Esc then you have to select the Task Manager option from the menu.
- After reaching there now you to select all working Razer Synapse processes on your backend and then you have to select the End Task.
- Now after completing the process now you can reload the Razer Synapse application. And check is it working or resolve your bug or not.
- If you do not get a solution from this fix then you can follow the next one.
2. Try Reinstalling Razer Synapse
The issue is happening due to any corruption of Razer Synapse on Your PC. You have to follow the following step to get rid of it-
- First, you have to click on the start button and click right on it or you can use the shortcut key Window+R and search App & Feature on the top of the screen.
- You can also type ‘appwiz.cpl’ in the search box and then search it.
- A new tab shows you all installed programs of Razer devices in these categories.
- After finding this list right-click and select the option of uninstalling all options.
- After uninstalling all the old version applications now you have to go to the official website of Razer and install the latest version of the Razer Synapse application on your PC.
- After once you installed the new version of the application you have to restart your computer.
- Now check the Razer application is working or not if still not then you to again follow the next step to fix the issue.
3. Never Install The Razer Synapse With Surround
Installing Synapse with surround can also create issues for you. Learn how to resolve:
- By following some steps you can resolve this bug.
- First, you have to open ‘Run’ by using the shortcut key ‘Window+R’ or by clicking right on the window and click on Run.
- Now enter the appwiz.cpl in the run test box, then click on the ‘ok’ option which is visible on your window screen directly.
- Now select the ‘’Razer Surround” option after that right-click on it and choose the option to uninstall it to delete from the operating system.
If the bug issue is Razer Synaps is freezing then the issue may be Razer Surround. So by removing it you may fix your server.
If you followed the second step in which I suggested you reinstalling Synapse, then you can cancel the installation of Razer Surround but before it, you have to login into the Razer account. Now you have to connect your Synapse with the internet, the pop-up of update shows, you have to cancel it.
Now you have to click on the Razer Surround notification that will come after the setup of your application complete, but you have to cancel the installation. After the completion of the process now you a restart window or an update Synapse. You can also uninstall Razer Surround if it’s already installed on your window.
4. Install The Latest Microsoft .NET Framework
.Net is the first preferred requirement for the Razor Synapse, and if .NET is not installed on your window then Razer Synapse will not work on your window. If you are using an older version of the .NET Framework then you have to install the updated version of the .NET framework
5. Deactivate Third-Party Antivirus
Here are steps to follow:-
- To deactivate the third-party antivirus first open the Run by using window shortcut key ‘Window+R’.
- Now enter the firewall.CPL and press OK to open the window defender firewall control panel which is directly showing below.
- Now there you can able to turn off/on the Windows Defender firewall.
Third-party antivirus is also the major reason for Razor Synapse freezing.
6. Check for the Window Update
Your windows should be up to date to fix the issue of the razer synapse not working. Here are the steps to update your windows to the latest version
- First, open the search bar and then search their Cortana app and open it.
- After that, you have to search for the update in the search box of Cortana.
- Now here you can check the updates for the window. If you get any updates then click on update and update it.
- After completing it once restart your device.
Razer products are very popular in gaming. If you guys play PC games then you can also buy the Razer products. The bugs of the software can be resolved very easily once you experience it then you can learn it very easily by using the above methods. If you are still facing the issue of the Razer synapse not working then you can share your problem in the comments box.