Yes my friend, Windows XP and Windows Ultimate are the best Windows versions till now. But you can take full advantage of Windows XP when you have the genuine Windows version. A genuine Windows version helps in getting all the latest Windows updates, although Microsoft has stopped sending any new updates to Windows 7 and Windows XP. Here we have the list of active and working Windows XP Product Keys in 2021
Nevertheless, in today’s post, we will give you a list of all the working Windows XP product keys for both 32bit and 64bit devices. And by using this product you can activate some of the exclusive features of Windows XP.
Reason Behind The Popularity Of Windows XP
There’s a doubt in the mind of many people as to why the majority of the world’s population is still using Windows XP when it’s been more than three years since the launch of Windows 10. So we have collected some of the main reasons why Windows XP is still so popular. Let’s take a look at them.
- A majority of business-related software runs easily on Windows XP, whereas Windows 10 throws an error running them.
- The pricing of updating to Windows 10 is quite high for some people.
- According to some people, the look and the user interface of Windows 10 are very much complicated.
- Windows 10 doesn’t support most of the programs that can be run easily on Windows 7 and Windows XP.
- Lastly, games prefer Windows XP, as the compatibility of a majority of games present in the market is more in Windows XP than Windows 10.
Who Requires A Product Key?
Before answering the question, “who requires a product key”, you must be aware of the basic fact that there are mainly two types of Windows XP license agreement. First, “VOL or Volume Licensing For Organization”. Second, “VLK or Volume Licensing Key”.
So if you are trying to install Windows XP on your computer using a CD or DVD, you must check what’s written on the top of your Windows XP, CD. If you find “VOL” written on that CD, then it means right there is no need for you to search for a product key and enter it.
But, if you find that “VLK” is written on Windows XP installer CD or DVD, then it indicates that you will have to find a product key for installing the Windows XP operating system on your computer.
List Of Working Windows XP Product Keys
Now, let’s look at all the working Window XP product keys. We will look at the product keys for both 32-bit and a 64-bit computer.
1. Windows XP 32-Bit SP3 Keys
This section contains all the product keys for 32-bit SP3 Windows XP computers.
2. Windows XP 64-Bit SP2 Product Keys
This section contains all the product keys for 64-bit SP2 Windows XP computers.
How To Activate XP using Product Keys?
Now that you have a list of all the working product keys, you might be wondering how and where to use them. Worry not, as you are not going to leave you with only the product keys, but in fact, we are also going to let you know how you can use them. So, now let’s take a look at the procedure for using the product key.
- Right-click on my computer option present on the desktop, and after that choose the properties option. But by any chance, if you don’t have the “my computer” option present on the desktop. Then in such a case, you can go to the File Manager and right-click anywhere in the blank space, and then click on Properties.
- Now press the “Activate Windows” option. Now you’ll have to enter any of the above-mentioned keys.
- Your Windows will get activated after waiting for a few minutes.
Which Bit Windows XP Is Best?
You are not the only one who doubts in choosing between the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP version. The operating system that you want depends on your system’s uses. If you are an office going man and have heavy uses for the computer then we recommend you a 64 bit Windows version.
On the other hand, if you are a student and don’t have heavy use of computers then you can go with the 32-bit version. But if you still have any doubt in choosing the right version for you then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the “System” option of your computer by right-clicking on the windows icon.
- Now go to the properties, there you will see a list of details regarding your installed processor.
- If you have a 64-bit processor installed on your system then you can go with this Windows XP 64-bit version. On the other hand, if you have a 32-bit processor installed on your system then you can go with the 32-bit Windows XP version.
In general, a system that can run a 64-bit operating system and can also run the 32-bit operating system. But, a system with a 32-bit operating system cannot run a 64-bit operating system.
Windows XP is and always be heaven for all those people who want to run heavy programs on their system. You can run the majority of games and software present in the market on Windows XP without any problem. And having a genuine Windows XP always gives a plus point to it.
Windows XP genuine helps you to enjoy some of the exclusive features of Windows. Therefore, we have provided all the working Windows XP product keys that you can use for activating your Windows. But by any chance, if any of the above-mentioned keys doesn’t work for you you can let us know in the comments section.