It’s always a good practice to keep your systems drivers up-to-date. An updated driver makes sure that your system gives you its maximum performance. The process of updating your Windows 10 driver is very simple, just go to the Windows update option. But what if it’s not working properly because of some reason. In such a situation, you will need a third-party driver updater for updating your drivers. So, in today’s post, we are going to discuss the best driver updater for Windows 10.
- 1 Top 10 Driver Updaters For Windows 10
- 2 Best Driver Updater for Windows 10 in 2021
- 3 Final Words
Top 10 Driver Updaters For Windows 10
Here is the list of the best driver updater software to update your system drivers. Check the list of the top 10 best free driver updater software in 2021.
- Driver Reviver
- Ashampoo Driver Updater
- Free Driver Scout
- Device Doctor
- Driver Identifier
- Driver Genius
- Snappy Driver Installer
- Avast Driver Updater
Best Driver Updater for Windows 10 in 2021
We are going to list the 10 best driver updaters for Windows 10. All the names that we are going to mention down below are legal and trustable. Therefore, you can completely rely on any of these platforms for updating your drivers.
Driver Booster is one of the most famous and most common drivers updating tools. You don’t need anything from your pocket to enjoy your services.
The program is compatible with almost all Windows that includes Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. By default, it regularly keeps on checking for any driver update whenever you connect your device to the internet.
- Download driver updates with a single click.
- The program also gives the feature of creating a backup of your old driver updates.
- Regularly keeps on checking for any new updates.
2. Driver Easy
Driver Easy is also used for updating your Windows driver. Whenever the program finds any new update it will notify you by promoting an update message. The best part is, you can choose when you want the programs to check for new updates (it will help you to save your Internet data).
You can download all the updates from the driver Easy program itself. You don’t need to go to your web browser and then to the official website of that particular update for updating that driver. Driver Easy is compatible with almost all Windows versions.
- Quickly scan all the driver updates, regardless of your low internet connection speed.
- You can choose when you want to check for the new update.
- You don’t need to open any web browser for updating any particular driver.
DriverPack solution is famous for its simple and user-friendly interface. Just click the install option for downloading the latest updates for your drivers. DriverPack Solution gives you two options, regular mode, and expert mode.
In regular mode, all the updates for your drivers will get updated automatically. Whereas, in the expert mode you can choose which driver you want to update.
- Once you have downloaded the update for a driver, then you can install it even being offline.
- The regular mode automatically installs all the important updates for your drivers.
- The download speed provided by the system is also very fast.
Driver Talent or also famous by the name DriveTheLife is another good option for updating your drivers. With this program, you can also restore and repair all the broken files of your systems.
The only thing we didn’t like about this program is that it doesn’t support multiple downloading. Download updates one by one.
- Compatible with almost all the Windows, i.e, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- All the updates get downloaded automatically, you don’t need to go to the program and download each update manually.
- Driver Talent backs up the last update of your install driver before updating it to the latest phone.
Drivers Cloud is the best place you can go if you want to find out details about your systems hardware, software, and the latest drivers.
You can compare the latest update of the driver with the latest update and find out what news changes companies have rolled out in the latest update. This program is supported in almost all Windows.
- You get detailed information about the driver you are going to install.
- The downloading speed provided by this program is also notable.
6. Driver Guide
Driver Guide is a very interesting utility tool for updating your drivers. It is one of the most trustable platforms for updating your drivers. The interface provided by this program is also very simple and user friendly. You just need to click on start scan and find out all the list of outdated drivers.
- The program comes with more than 10 lakh different drivers.
- Driver guide works fine in both 32bit and 64bit systems.
- The download speed provided by this program is also notable.
If you want to achieve the maximum performance from the system then you can update your drivers from the WinZip Driver updater.
You just need to click on start scan and the program will automatically detect all the outdated drivers and replace them with the updated ones. Additionally, WinZip Driver Updater also helps in repairing all the corrupted and damaged files.
- You can download the free trial, or buy the program itself for enjoying premium services.
- All the drivers will get updated from their official website, so there’s nothing for you to worry about.
- It will notify you whenever a new update is available for your drivers
Avast is a very popular name in the PC security industry. They have their own antivirus, driver updater, and many other programs that help your system to run smoothly.
Just like the other names on this list, Avast Driver Updater will also help in updating your drivers. You can enjoy their free trial or download the one year plan by paying $49.99
- The main motto of this program is to update your audio, video, graphics, and keyboard drivers.
- Avast Driver Updater creates a backup of the last update of a driver before updating it to the latest version.
Snappy driver installer is an old fashioned but one of the most trustable platforms for updating your drivers. This program is recommended for all the techies who install driver updates on different computers. Snappy driver updater is supported in almost all versions of Windows.
- It doesn’t promote any ad.
- It automatically searches all the latest updates for the installed drivers.
- Snappy Driver Updater also suggests different drivers that you can install on your system to increase its performance.
10. Driver Genius
The last name on our list is Driver Genius. It is another trustable platform for getting all the latest updates for drivers. The main motto of this program is to backup, restore, clean up, and keep your drivers up to date.
The company has added some new features to this program that includes New System Booster, New Cleanup Program, and New Transfer Assistant.
- The program comes with more than 7,00,000 different drivers.
- You just need to click on update to update all the latest updates for drivers.
- You always have the option of switching to the pro version that will give you features like system booster and SSD speeder.
it’s always recommended to all the users for downloading all the latest updates for their drivers. It not only increases your system performance but also provides you a lag-free experience. And keeping all these things in mind, we have listed some of the best driver updaters for Windows 10. You can rely on any of the names mentioned in the list as they all come from a trustable platform.
So, that’s all for this post. If you are aware of any other trustable platform for updating drivers you can let us know in the comments section. You can also go to the comment section for sharing your feedback and suggestions regarding this post.